Call to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
Raynesford Cattle NHTC Steer Calves
200 Head 100% Black Angus/BWF at 600 Lbs, Deliver Oct 24 to Oct 25
- Sold Winning Bid: $145.50
- 12 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Clinton, IA
- 377 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 200
- Base Weight 600
- Breed or Color Percentages 100% Black Angus/BWF
- Weight Variance Uneven
- Sort From 230
- Vaccinations and Program Vision 7 Somnus, BoviShield Gold 5, ~September 14
- Value Added Program NHTC (Third-Party Verified), Age/Source Verified IMI
- Weaned No
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed prior to shipping On the cow, Grazing on regrowth hay meadows
- Location Raynesford Stockyards, 35 mi SE of Great Falls MT
- Sire 10X, Image Maker Sons / Muscle, Length & Confirmation / High Yearling Weight Efficiency EPDs
- Delivery Date Range Oct 24 to Oct 25
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground Straight., Hauled in 10-25 miles
- Slide $0.12 over slide up to 40 lbs then $0.80 flat rate for every pound after.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Lot # 908
- System ID # 227446
- End Date
- Start Date
- 377 Page Views
Beautiful Angus calves coming from two producers. 100% Home-raised Cow Herds using RIOMAX Mineral/Nutrition Tubs. Natural Supplemented Chelated Minerals formulated for Central MT Ranches' tall grass and improves feed efficiency & immune response. Using Arntzen Bloodlines for 25-30 Years also Shipwheel Angus, Schauff Angus Valley, Stevenson Angus and few Holden Hereford bulls. Sire are predominantly 10X, Image Maker Sons selected for Muscle, Length & Confirmation with special attention put High Yearling Weight Efficiency EPDs. These programs take pride in their Quality Health and Nutrition Programs.
There are no questions for this listing.