Call to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
Lemhi Frontier LLC Weaned Heifer Calves
250 Hd 70% Angus, 30% CharX/Red at 440 Lbs, Deliver Nov 20 to Nov 25
- Sold Winning Bid: $158.00
- 1 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Alder, MT
- 161 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Weaned Heifer Calves
- Approx Head Count 250
- Base Weight 440
- Breed or Color Percentages 70% Black Angus/BWF, 25% CharXAngus 5% Red/RWF
- Weight Variance Uneven
- Vaccinations and Program Spring & Fall Shots: vista once vision 8 nasalgen IP @ Branding Pyramid 5 with presponse, ultrabac 7 Somnus in Fall.
- Weaned 45+ Days
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed prior to shipping Weaned, Fed Long-stem Hay
- Location 50 miles SW of Dillon, MT which is 250 Miles West of Billings, MT
- Delivery Date Range Nov 20 to Nov 25
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 2% Shrink
- Slide $0.16 over slide
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Lot # 1006
- System ID # 235594
- End Date
- Start Date
- 161 Page Views
Calves Born in 60 days, with 160 replacements heifers already sorted off. Black Angus are primarily from Split Diamond ranch for PAP tested bulls. All Angus bulls have a PAP score less than 40. Charolais are from Valleyview Charolais. Few Nipped ears, none greater than 50% Froze off. The Ranch uses a custom mineral package.
These calves will be WEANED 45+ Days and running out on long-stem Hay. They'll be Green and ready for grass or will make for cheap gaining calves in a feedlot. All the hard work is done!
There are no questions for this listing.