Call to Visit about Marketing Your Calves or Procurement for your Feedyard!
Boe Robbie - Sales Manager - 406.855.0051
Schmitt Livestock Steer Calves
90 Hd Char X at 625 Lbs, Deliver Oct 29 to Nov 1
- Starting Bid: $147.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- 245 Page Views
- Kind and Sex Steer Calves
- Approx Head Count 90
- Base Weight 625
- Breed or Color Percentages 100% Black Nose & Buckskin Charolais Cross. Can add a few big black steers
- Weight Variance Uneven
- Sort From 140
- Vaccinations and Program Spring & Fall Shots: Covexin 8 - strs ultra choice 7 - hfrs April 2019 / Vision 8 Somnus & Pyramid 5 + Presponse - September 21, 2019
- Weaned No
- Origin Home-Raised
- Feed prior to shipping On Cow, on native dryland pasture
- Location Ranch Scales 2 miles west of Denton, MT, 165 miles N of Billings, MT
- Sire Eaton Charolais
- Delivery Date Range Oct 29- Nov 1
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with 2% shrink
- Slide $0.12 over slide.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Lot # 006
- System ID # 235723
- End Date
- Start Date
- 245 Page Views
This is the most uniform set of Charx calves we have had. 100% range calved and no health issues on this set of cattle. These calves will be born in 45 days. Big Good Sort from 140 Head. Later born calves sorted off in spring and taken to different part of the ranch. Select sires for growth but able to calve out on their own - 100% of these calves are range calved - we don't pick the lowest birth weight bulls either. Eaton Charolais Bulls - good growth / minimal calving issues / produce long bodied calves / can be 90+ lbs at birth but calve well. Cattle get year-round salt / mineral package / pour cattle in spring and fall. No implants, give option to buyer on program to market cattle. Eaton Charolais Bulls. March 10th thru April 15 calves. 90% of cows are home raised with high percentage out of AI sires.
Mostly home raised cows but have had to buy some cows for expansion. Few Nipped ears, none greater than 50% Froze off. Most likely be able to make load with minimal nipped ears. Can make 100% Charolais cross loads. Heifer load is probably limited to 95 head to make best load. Steers we can make a bigger load if buyer wants or add black steers to heifer truck if going to same place. No implants. Let buyers go the NHTC route or get the benefit when they implant at feedlot. Open to signing paper work for NHTC and tag after weighing at buyers expense.
Covexin 8 - strs & ultra choice 7 - hfrs at branding (end april). Steers were banded at branding. Vision 8 w/ Somnus & Pryamid 5 + Presponse on Sept 21 2019.
There are no questions for this listing.