- Representative and Contact Number John Paul Coats - 970-250-3567
- Kind and Sex Bred Heifers
- Approx Head Count 40
- Base Weight 950
- Breed 100% Black Sim / Angus
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 10%-15%)
- Frame Size Medium
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Vaccinations and Program 8 way /pyramid 5 plus presponse/Multi min /ultra bac 01/20; 8-Way Backpour and Preg Checked on 9/23/20
- Origin Purchased all One-Iron
- Feed Program Grazing on mountain pastures
- Location Hotchkiss, CO, 60 Miles East of Grand Junction, CO.
- Breeder or Source Leachman
- Delivery Date Range Early Octber
- Readable Tattoo yes
- Calving Dates March 1 to April 15
- Ultrasound or Palpate Ultrasound
- Breeding Method Synchronized AI
- Item # 449408
- Qty Available 1
- End Date
- Start Date
- 1071 Page Views
A Nice set of All One-Iron Bred Heifers. This set of heifers was purchased as replacement quality calves from Yardley Cattle Co. A top quality Seedstock Operation in Utah.
They were Synchronized and AI Bred to Leachman Surefire. Surefire is an LBW Leachman Bull with a 70 BW, 5-Star Calving Ease, 4- Star Growth and in the TOP 1% for $Profit EPDs! These heifers are rooted in quality, bred to one of the best and will make a functional set of mother cows for years to come. They summered on High Elevation pasture at 9,000 feet. The are High Elevation PROVEN!
Just under 60% caught in the first cycle AI. Clean up by Rocky Mountain Irish Black Bulls.
Projected calving dates from March 1 to April 15, 2021.