August 26th - Heating Up Exchange - Fall Contracting
Fall Contracting for Yearlings, Open heifers with a special focus on mixed loads.
Combining the best of Private Treaty Sales and Value Discovery!
Building Relationships in the Cattle Business, Benefiting both Buyer and Seller! You get to deal with professional brokers that want to build a partnership with you. They represent you at delivery time and do their best to follow up on the cattle later in the year to develop working relationships between buyers and sellers. We work hard to match cattle to different programs to help create value and profitability!
- Take Away the Stress! Buy or Sell with Confidence! These exchanges will help to realize true market value in today's rapidly changing markets. Your broker will be with you every step. We work hard to deliver the best video, descriptions and information to help Buyers make informed decisions. Come Delivery Time, ConneXion offers both Buyers and Sellers the most secure livestock payment system to keep integrity, fairness and trust in all of our deals. This takes the risk out of the equation for ALL PARTIES!
Montana Cattle ConneXion and our team offers Experience, Innovation and Flexibility to our customers!
Montana Cattle ConneXion, Offering Experience, Innovation and Flexibility!
ConneXion is raising the standards for the livestock marketing industry again.
Changes are being made to the way payments will be processed by Montana Cattle ConneXion.
All Payments will be processed through a Licensed Escrow Account.
Text Boe Robbie at 406.855.0051 if you can't remember your Username or Password
Call any of our reps if you have any questions about our marketing program!
- Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051 (MT & WY)
- Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534 (MT)
- Jason Swanz - 406.350.2690 or at home 406.473.2462 (Central & Northern MT)
- Josh Becker - 406.498.3201 (Western MT)
BUYERS! Register and make an account to get text updates and our newsletter on Upcoming Sales and tell us what we can help you to find!
Bidding on multiple Lots? Click "Manage Auctions" in upper right hand corner then click "My Bids" to see all your current lots and if you are winning or out.
Event ID 248301