It's Not About What You Say, It's About What You Do...
The Cattle Business is based on relationships and doing business with people you trust. We know that sellers and buyers want to have a connection or relationship with the people they are doing business with. Every operation is different and we strive to build successful and profitable relationships between Buyers and Sellers! We are humbled to work alongside great people! ConneXion is a family run business just like most farms and ranches across the country. You can buy with confidence knowing that the Robbie family, our friends, customers and partners can be your trusted ConneXion when buying cattle!
ConneXion's Buying Platform was built around being able to completely represent cattle right and give more information to buyers. ConneXion offers you the easiest and most convenient cattle marketplace in the world!
Private Treaty Sales - Show List
- Online List of our current cattle for sale in the country.
- Buy Now, or Make an Offer. We will take the bids to the sellers and negotiate a deal. Just Register an account!
- Terms of the deals are flexible and open to negotiation if buyers want to adjust, assuming agreement by the seller!
- Offers are anonymous so feel free to shoot! Some sellers are more flexible to offers than others!
- Bids are only good for the day but we will be in contact with Buyers & Sellers to work together to get deals done with respect for time for both parties.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Sign up for our Buyer Update email to be updated on new listings.
- Register as a buyer and contact us if you are looking for something in particular.
Online Auctions - Real Cattle, Real People, Real Prices
- At the end of every month there will be an online-only cattle auction, with good cattle priced to sell!
- Click-to-Bid format like most online Equipment Auctions with no auctioneer to push you!
- 3-4 minutes between lots and 60 second time extension if someone bids in the last minute.
- Scott & Boe Represent nearly all of the Cattle sold through ConneXion so you will deal with one of them every step of the way.
- We want to build a relationship of Integrity and Confidence
- Cattle are Represented right with more information and better video to give you confidence in what you buy.
- Knowledgeable professionals who know the local cattle and find you exactly what you're looking for.
- Get a good sort on the cattle so you get what you paid for.
- Do business with people you can trust!
Building Relationships in the Cattle Business, Benefiting both Buyer and Seller!
You get to deal with professional brokers that want to build a partnership with you. They represent you at delivery time and do their best to follow up on the cattle later in the year to develop mutually benefiting relationships. We work hard to match cattle to the right programs to help create value and profitability for both of you!
With over 25 Years in the Cattle Marketing Business, ConneXion offers Experience, Innovation and Flexibility to our customers! We market Top-Quality Northern Cattle that perform on a grid. We encourage out customers to explore marketing on a grid that rewards you for quality. Never sell on the grid before? Call us! We can help you evaluate grids from different packers to find the best for you. Data from over 1,000 Montana Cattle across all classes... (Calves, yearlings, steers, heifers, Naturals, Conventionals.)
|Y1s & Y2s||42%||x||x|
|Y4s & Y5s||15%||x||x|
"Cattle offered to us in the country are priced way too high"
- Sellers would rather sell privately, just set their price and get a deal done. But, they find and quote the highest prices paid off videos and auctions across the country. These prices can be misleading because they may not represent the same type of cattle with respect to delivery date, freight distance or any other qualities. On the other hand, Feeders also can find the lowest prices paid for cattle across the country, making no notes of quality or kind. This creates a huge disconnect between asking prices and offering prices, both of which are too high and too low respectively. ConneXion is committed to finding fair market value for sellers and potential for profitability for Feeders.
"When buying on the video sales I feel like they just bidding me up. I never know who I’m up against."
- MCC and our brokers take great care to build relationships and be completely transparent with buyers and sellers. ConneXion and our sellers will not run up bids just for show. The first price is a guaranteed minimum reserve that sellers have agreed to prior to the exchange. You will also be able to see the town and state form where the other bidders are from.
“I want to deal with people I know.”
- The Cattle Business is based on relationships and doing business with people you know. We know that feeders and buyers want to have a connection and or relationship with the people they are doing business with. ConneXion is a family run business just like most farms and ranches across the country. You can buy with confidence knowing that the Robbie family, our friends, customers and partners can be your ConneXion and a trusted partner when buying cattle!
"We don't like when on a video auction where we finally get something bought worth the money and they get P.O.’d!"
- ConneXion sales are “First Bid Meets Reserve” so our buyers can be confident in getting what they bid on without wasting their time. Our brokers will have a "First-Bid Reserve Price" that is based on several factors such as current futures market value, quality of the cattle, location, and what the market has so far been willing to pay. We also use input from the sellers because they must 100% agree and may price cattle higher based on their needs. Cattle priced higher than the market are much less likely to sell.
“My order buyers bought me the most expensive video cattle they could find.”
- This is something we hear quite often but you can cut out maybe one, two or three middlemen with ConneXion. Our timed online auctions are set up in a format that many farmers and feeders have been buying & selling equipment with for years now. ConneXion Exchanges are open for a longer time and easy to use on your phone or on the computer. This ease of use allows feeders to still view and bid on cattle at your convenience throughout your busy day. You can also use the “Proxy Bid” feature to set your max bid and walk away. The proxy takes emotion out of the equation so you can be objective about your cattle buying process. Your high bid can’t be seen by anyone and will only keep you in the game and go higher if someone is bidding against you.