Selling with ConneXion
Giving Producers more options to market your calves, feeders, yearling, program cattle or breeding stock! We are a family business committed to Long-Term Relationships in the Cattle Business. ConneXion offers you 25+ years of Experience, Innovation, and Flexibility!
- Just like the old days of dealing with a private buyer, you tell us the information and an asking price, we handle the rest!
- Other brokers might call two or three buyers about your calves, while ConneXion Shows them to hundreds of Buyers!
- Your cattle are listed online with an asking price. Buyers have the option to Buy Now, or Make you an Offer.
- Bids are only good for the day but we will be in contact with Buyers & Sellers to work together to get deals done with respect for time for both parties.
- Our Buyers are screened and approved to the highest standards. They are among the most qualified in the US.
- ConneXion works to continue to develop relationships with our buyers and we know which ones would be most interested in your cattle.
- We are ever expanding our buyer network and specifically markets to progressive Cattle Feeders.
- At the end of every month there will be an online-only auction with buyers competing for your cattle.
- Click-to-Bid auctions gives you more buyers than a physical auction.
- Our buyer network includes stocker operators, order buyers, and cattle feeders ranging from 500 to 100,000 head capacities.
- Buyers can bid from any mobile device so there's no limit to who may be competing for your cattle!
- Best Auctioneer in the business! Automated Auctioneer NEVER misses a bid and extends time if someone bids in the last minute.
- Between freight, shrink and high commissions, Selling with ConneXion can save you $7-$9 cwt over selling cattle in town! That could be $40-$50 per head!
- ConneXion can also save you nearly $500 per load over Big Video Commissions.
- Work with our Family to help you market successfully every step of the way.
- Build a relationship of Integrity and Confidence, do business with people you can trust!
- Cattle are Represented right with more information and better video to give you more opportunity to sell your program.
- If you as a cattle producer only sell cattle 1 or 2 times a year, why take your chances?
Benefits of Montana Cattle ConneXion.com
Secrets to Cattle Marketing Success...
1. REPRESENT the cattle accurately to give confidence to buyers now and in the future!
With MCC; You get a Full Web Page dedicated to only your cattle. Better than a 3x3" Square in a 100 page catalog right?
You and your Broker get an unlimited ability to communicate the value of your management, Health, Genetics and Nutrition programs with Descriptions, Write-ups, Documents, Photos and Video.
This information gives buyers confidence that the cattle delivered will be healthy and have a quality foundation to build on!
Quality Video! - We can't stress enough how important quality video is to give buyers a real-life look at what they are buying. This is the only physical representation they will get! Give them more than just a 45 second loop!
2. EXPOSE the value of your program to the right kind of buyers who value quality!
Your Cattle will be actively Marketed online to buyers who value quality! Through targeted marketing across multiple platforms and websites, we will reach the right kind of buyer for you!
Our Solid Buyer base has buyers registered from 11 states across the heart of the cattle feeding regions of the US and we get new buyers with EVERY SALE!
In our FIRST YEAR, ConneXion Doubled our Buyer Base, Sold Cattle Steady to $5/cwt HIGHER than the Big Videos!
3. Make it Easy for Buyers to COMPETE for your cattle!
With Either the "Show List" or "Online Exchange" Marketing Options, we make it easy for buyers to view and purchase your cattle online!
In the Farming world, Online Equipment Auctions have taken the place of the live farm auctions. One of the favorite pastimes for farmers in the Mid West is to watch online equipment auctions! The vast majority have done some sort of transaction online and are familiar to the buying process. In Fact, I'm sure many of you have bought or sold equipment online!
Auctions are open for a longer period of time and Buyers can use the interactive platform to Bid ANYTIME, ANYWHERE so you never miss a Bidder! Better than hoping everyone is watching your 2 minutes of Glory on the Auction Block right?
AND Because of efficiencies in our technology, we are able to reduce costs so you get all the benefits for LESS COST!
Why is it Getting Tougher to Sell Your Calves?
“My country buyers just aren’t getting anything done.”
-Speaking from the order buyer’s side, it is getting harder and harder to work country deals because buyers or sellers can easily access sales quotes instantly anytime or anywhere. Understandably, Sellers find and quote the highest prices paid off videos and auctions across the country. These high auction prices are the product of what can only be created by competition but can be misleading because they may not represent the same type of cattle with respect to delivery date, freight distance or other reasons. On the other hand, Feeders also can find the LOWEST prices paid for cattle across the country, making no notes of quality or kind. This creates a huge disconnect between asking prices and offering prices, both of which are too high and too low respectively. MCC is committed to finding fair market value for Ranchers and potential for profitability for Feeders. We guarantee a fair market reserve so no one will ever get cheated on price, and the price discovery that only competition can create
"I don't feel like we are getting the exposure that our program deserves."
-Though we are in a commodity business, there are ways to market these programs to buyers who value quality. MCC and our brokers take great care to get good video representation of the cattle and properly describe them. We also want to sell more than just weights and head counts. We want to sell YOU and your program. Our advertising and marketing methods target specific segments of cattle feeders for different types of cattle.
“I don't know who I'm selling to on the big video sales.”
- The Cattle Business is based on relationships and doing business with people you know. We know that Montana Ranchers want to have a connection with the people buying their cattle. The big video reps rarely know any of the buyers bidding on the sale. We do our best to build relationships with you and the feeders we sell to. MCC specifically markets to a large network of family operated farmer feeders across the Midwest as well as large corporate yards. We are a family run business just like you and most ranches across Montana. You can sell with confidence knowing that the Robbie family, our friends, customers and partners can be your ConneXion and a trusted partner when selling your calves!
"We don't like paying too much commission!"
- Margins are tight for everyone in the cattle business. Every dollar and every pound counts! Air time costs lots of money, but being a family owned business with new technology and almost unlimited online reach, our costs are less to operate and we can pass those savings on to our customers. We only charge 1.5% commission which is less than any other video auction in the country! This can save you $500+ per load or $6+ per head. Just another way MCC is working for Montana's Ranchers to add value!